Italian speaking Tender Coordinator (16103)
Dako Denmark A/S is looking for a Tender Coordinator that is fluent in Italian and can manage tender responses as mini-projects in a newly formed Global Sales & Tender Support department.
The Global Sales & Tender Support function is responsible for optimizing processes around tenders and contracts globally. The department is also responsible for delivering tender responses of high quality - both linguistically and in content through either direct or indirect support of the Commercial organization. Direct support is provided to large tender markets and consists of building the tender responses with everything from planning and responding to proof reading and packaging. Indirect support is provided to markets that require fewer tender responses, and consists of supporting local organizations with tools and expertise.
From the headquarter in Glostrup, Denmark you will support the Commercial organization by building tender responses and you will over time obtain a deep knowledge of the different solutions Dako provides to its customers.
You will work closely with the rest of the team and contribute to:
• The delivery of successful tender responses to customers of outstanding quality
• An effective proposal writing service with the Commercial Organization
• Collecting and reporting key-outcomes and best practice
• Continuously optimizing process and workflows
In the role as Tender Coordinator you will work with colleagues from all parts of Dako’s organisation in Denmark and abroad with a large degree of empowerment.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Project manage/coordinate tender responses within pre-determined time periods
• Answer standard questions in tenders and pre-qualification questionnaires, and reach out to other parts of the organization for questions requiring more specialized knowledge
• Establish best practces and standardization of tender replies
• Package the response in a professional manner in alignment with our visual identity and with user-friendly cross-referencing.
• Safe-guard that the Italian contract process is being followed
You will work closely with the Sales organization to ensure that the response is tailored to the customer’s needs and to obtain the price quotation.
We seek a business-oriented professional with min. 3-5 years experience from working in a commercial organization or hospital. It is an advantage if you have previously worked with tenders and have applied centralized procedures to operational environments. Our preferred candidate:
• Has solid business background
• Is fluent in verbal and written English and Italian
• Has experience with tender processes
• Has strong coordination skills and a structured approach to work
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possesses the ability to build strong relationships across a global commercial organization
• Has well-developed analytical skills
• Is a fast learner and a team player. Supports and facilitates knowledge sharing.
• Maintains a high level of personal integrity.
A challenging job among good colleagues in an expanding and well consolidated international company. You will become part of company that works according to these values:
• We move cancer diagnostics forward
• We care about the needs of our customers and cancer patients and strive to ensure people are treated consistently, fairly and with respect
• We deliver effective diagnostic solutions valued by our customers
• We are passionate about quality in the solutions we provide to our customers, in the talented people we attract and develop, and in the processes we work by
For further information about the position please contact Manager, Charlotte Elgaard on tel. + 45 2072 5433
This is a prioritized hire so please forward your application and CV as soon as possible use the "apply now" buttons.